Our Open Skip and Drop Door Skips are available in various configurations and sizes and are manufactured in Northern Ireland using prime 43A steel plate. All products are fully primed inside and out and can be sprayed using your own custom RAL colours.
The robust construction of our skips enables them to be deployed in the toughest environments (building/construction site, waste management facilities etc) whilst ensuring safe operation as they are constructed to CHEM standards.
- 2 to 18 Cubic Yard Capacity
- Robust Construction
- Fully Welded Inside & Out
- Prime 43A Steel Plate
- 3-4mm Sides, 5-6mm Floor
- 76 x 38 Rolled Steel Channel
- Top Channel Rail Fully Welded to Prevent Distortion & Rust
- All Internal Corners Gusset Reinforced
- Reinforcing Plates to External Corners
- Tipping Gear on Both Ends
- Drop Forged Lugs Welded Through Channel & Side Plates
- Fully Primed Inside & Out
- Sprayed to Customers RAL Colours
- Constructed to CHEM Standards
- Drop Doors (Up to 8 cubic yards only)
- Square Back to one end
- Rope Hooks
- Rock Breaker Angle to Floor
- Marker Board
- Drainage Holes
If you need high quality skips manufactured in Ireland contact MT Waste Management & Manufacturing today for more information about open and drop door skip products.